🔉 🎙 Listen Every Day Challenge (Summer Edition) 🏖

July 9 :blossom: Home Post

I’ve noticed I’m mostly doing listening under the guise of it being kind of a brain break from more intensive reading which probably isn’t the best for improving my listening skills themselves, but honestly? I think I’m okay with that for now; reading is definitely where I’m doing the vast majority of my actual learning so listening just being a little bonus thrown in to test my abilities isn’t so bad. It’s more than I was doing with listening before this challenge anyway :joy: (plus most of the stuff I’ve read has had voice acting so it’s not like I’m lacking in hearing Japanese :man_shrugging:)

That all said, my listening clearly hasn’t been very intensive :laughing: Today I just watched that Cities Skylines video (thank you @Daisoujou!) and that was a great time, what a nightmare of a city lmao. Like always I definitely didn’t get everything, but I got more than I really expected! Sometimes my brain vocabulary related to city planning, who knew :joy: I certainly got enough for it to be entertaining so that was cool!

15 Likes