🔉 🎙 Listen Every Day Challenge (Summer Edition) 🏖

July 1 :blossom: Home Post

It begins! :tada: I’ve been anything but consistent with listening so today was kinda chaotic figuring out what I wanna do; I had some lets plays on in the background and that went reasonably well, definitely didn’t understand everything but enough to get some goofs and such. I don’t have the stamina to do listening like that for very long yet though :sweat_smile:

The main thing I want to do consistently is watch at least an episode (probably mostly anime tbh) a day, which I’ll probably mostly do with Japanese subs since I think that’s still most beneficial to me at this point. And that means ハイキュー!! right now! I always forget just how much I love ハイキュー!! until I watch it haha, it’s just so much fun :grin: I’d watched through the first few episodes of the second season in Japanese a while back and fell off for one reason or another, so it’s good to be back. It’s a pretty manageable watch for me at this point too - I paused a couple times to look up a word, but for the most part I just let it go at normal speed and kept up just fine. I’ve consumed enough media with shounen-esque speech to be unfazed :joy:

I guess listening to Japanese music could also count as listening, and if that’s the case I guess I’ve been practicing listening every day :joy: It’s different though, definitely more passive than what I’m going for for this challenge, but it all helps!

13 Likes