📚📚 Read every day challenge - Spring 2022 🌸 🌱

April 13 :cherry_blossom: Home Post

Well VLR decided to absolutely put me through it today, in ways completely unrelated to language :joy: I only played like two or three hours total and I finished two real endings, so that was a lot to process. I’ve done 4/9 (go figure) now so it’s all getting super real, my poor feelings lmao

VLR... what

Sooo I finished 四葉(よつば) and K’s endings and um… wow? Really just stunned still, there was so much :joy: For 四葉(よつば): I finally got to actually hear about what she’s up to, and it’s not anything particularly shocking necessarily but it’s still nice to know, and the terrorist group they were going after seems like it’s probably ディオ’s clone nonsense? Which in retrospect probably should’ve been obvious but :man_shrugging: And that’s where radical 6 came from maybe? It was also cool hearing about some of the other people from 999! 淳平(じゅんぺい)'s MIA looking for (あかね) huh… interesting :eyes: But yeah then the body count got real bad suddenly, I was not ready, and then シグマ just… it ended real abruptly, I was not prepared oh man

And because that wasn’t enough, K’s ending… oh man K’s ending, where do I even begin lmao. The suit was unlocked!! He really just shed his whole suit as a dummy so he could go do a murder! Wild :joy: But then who smashed ディオ’s bangle :eyes: But whatever that doesn’t even matter, the woman was the one K talked about! In his backstory a billion years ago!! Man I never even considered that, really sets K up to have a bad time from the beginning (except maybe in the realities where they don’t find her?). But… then we took off K’s helmet and um… huh. I really don’t know what to do with that :joy: Like yeah something was always off about シグマ, you never see him except for flashbacks, even when there’s group shots from whatever that weird angle is. And he’s not voiced which might actually be intentional, huh. But like still… what does this mean :joy: who am I?? Is it another (あかね) situation? We did start talking about morphogenesis again so god knows what’s to come lmao

Oh boy yeah today was a day :joy: Good reading-wise though! Reading VLR’s felt really nice lately :blush: growth!

Happy birthday!!! :tada: :tada: :tada: Glad the Satori Reader adventures are going well!

Uh-oh :joy: That sounds like dangerous language territory, 頑張れ蒼界の覇者 :raised_hands:

That’s wholesome and also super cool! Getting to where you can genuinely enjoy something for the content itself is totally game-changing for language learning :grin:

happy tiny birthday!! :tada:

35 Likes