📚📚 Read every day challenge - Spring 2022 🌸 🌱

April 9 :cherry_blossom: Home Post

More VLR! :tada: I think I’m at the point where all of the endings are long lmao, but man that leaves so much room for wild stuff to happen :eyes: It’s been quite a time!

I did feel like reading something more book-like at some point today so I ended up finishing the first volume of ヴァニタスの手記(カルテ), that’d been a while coming huh :joy: I really liked it though! I’ll definitely have to get more of them next time I order books, whenever that’ll be :man_shrugging:

but anyway VLR

Like I said all the endings feel long now, but I think that’s mostly because I’m running into locks I already have the pre-requisites for, so I just get thrust in head-first :joy: But yeah there’s a lot going on, 天明寺(てんみょうじ) has a picture of (あかね)?? I should’ve known, pictures are always her :joy: but like?? What’s the deal?? 天明寺(てんみょうじ) what do you know??

It’s also continuing to become even clearer that time is not working the way they thought it was, like… no idea what year it actually is, but it sure isn’t 2028 anymore, way too much has happened, also maybe we’re in space?? Or Nevada, you know, the two classic choices :joy: But like when they went in the depressurization chamber the air pressure went to 0 which like… space, you know? At any rate I’m skeptical that the red thing they saw was actually the eclipse moon - actually theory I just came up with, maybe they’re on the like man-made satellite around Mars they were talking about in theory? If so yikes lmao, but who knows!

But yeah what’s currently happening is I’m talking to a hologram? He claims to be ゼロ but I don’t know who this man is, but I’m curious to see what he has to say about termites :joy:

29 Likes