📚📚 Read every day challenge - Spring 2022 🌸 🌱

April 4 :cherry_blossom: Home Post

Got some more VLR in today! I finished another bad ending :joy: so all’s going great, it felt like a pretty easy reading time though. Sometimes the puzzles are the biggest time factor :eyes:

wooo VLR things

Yeah I’m definitely too nice for this game, ファイ was right :joy: Man someday there’s gonna be a route where I have to 裏切(うらぎ)り someone who only has 1 BP and I’m just gonna die, I feel so bad doing any of it lmao

I’m really still trying to figure out ディオ, like why is he here? There has to be something going on with him, otherwise why would he have killed that lady for her bangle in the first place? How did he get here and why did he need to participate, just to escape no matter the cost? I have questions :joy: Very curious to see where it goes

Also the fact that the character named クォーク keeps disappearing is not lost on me, we’re thematic huh Zero Escape? I’m still so skeptical of his whole situation, like not that I blindly trust ディオ but I feel like if he chose to 裏切(うらぎ)り someone he’d be like “yeah I did it, so what?” :joy: So idk what to make of all of it, this has been in the back of my mind for a while and will continue to be I’m sure

Something else kind of relevant I suppose: I (mostly unintentionally) ended up dropping SRS? For the time being at least, and it’s been good! I’ve been pouring all of my Japanese time into Zero Escape and it’s really nice :blush: I wouldn’t be shocked if I pick it back up later on once I move to reading new things, but for now I feel okay without it! More reading time :muscle:

Lmao now that you mention it, I definitely own hatoful boyfriend, and it definitely has a Japanese option on steam :joy: now that would be an adventure

32 Likes