๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ“š Read every day challenge - Spring 2022 ๐ŸŒธ ๐ŸŒฑ

Jun 29, Wed of Week 1 of Summer :beach_umbrella: (end-of-Spring :cherry_blossom:) 2022

I feel like itโ€™s the best to prepare for a marathon and not juggling too many concurrent series at once. Also, it might be better to try to read through multiple volumes, if there are.

I read Night Cafe Vol.1 Ch.10-11 (almost caught up with the book club). At least, I will try to get the impression of the volume and notice possible cliffhangers; but I canโ€™t promise I would continue to the next volumes.

About SPY x FAMILY, I am not sure if should just skip to Vol.2 MISSION 7, and rely earlier on on Anime instead. (As I have skimmed to the end of Vol.1, actually quite properly read latter chapters in the volume.) So, I simply watched EP.2 without re-reading MISSION 2.

Honestly, VNs are still nice learning materials, as it can usually be stopped anywhere. For ATRI, I can save anywhere, and look up when I need. (Still, I donโ€™t really want to look up too much.)

• Loopers on YouTube playlist, looks nice too; and vocabularies seem simpler, and might be fun.
    • However, not on Steam. With Steam, I can sync between devices (almost always possible) โ€“ I have PC and laptop. Steam accepts refund within 2 hours of gameplay (and 14 days after purchase) as well. Also another reason is that I am not sure if I should try a new store.

I read How to use ใคใ‚‚ใ‚Š by adapting from Maggie Sensei (again). Yesterday was ใ€œใŸใ„ ๏ผ† ใŒใ‚‹ and ใ€œใŒใ‚Š.

• Iโ€™ll try to keep steady with 1 article of grammar per day.
  • I feel I might end up creating an Anki deck for sentences (which would be practically impossible to cover everything in grammar text).
    • However, the thought of Anki desktop and AnkiDroid being incongruent and inconsistent, with each other, scares me.
      • Next options? Bunpro? I care most about customizability. How about Kitsun.io?
16 Likes