📚📚 Read every day challenge - Spring 2022 🌸 🌱

April 2 :cherry_blossom: Home Post

So much VLR today, we love the weekend :tada: Still so much going on, there are so many things being hinted at and I have truly no idea where some of them are going :joy: tons of fun!

VLR stuff!

Oh there were some challenges today, I ended up in the bio lab and it was basically just like I got dropped in a science class with some instruction handouts :joy: I was dissecting things, preparing samples for microscopes under very specific instructions, all kinds of stuff. I haven’t thought about biology in like six years and it’s having me sort out DNA bases? I think seeing the letters G C A and T on little colored shapes in rows dealt psychic damage lmao. I survived though, didn’t take too long, despite everything! :joy:

It was also fun since I was with 四葉(よつば) and ディオ and that is a combination oh man, you know 四葉(よつば) and シグマ are on some nonsense when ディオ is having to reign them in :joy: So lots of good goofs, especially dumb wordplay:

Love 四葉(よつば) :joy: and yeah for most of it ディオ is the “rational” one, but he’s also like this:

Just… yeah lmao, don’t know what to do with him huh. And that’s not even accounting for plot things… ディオ definitely has some complicated stuff going on, I’m very unclear what his motivations are but they’re obviously really important. He’s really putting クォーク’s life on the line (maybe? the reality of this whole virus thing is unclear at best) to force シグマ to pick 協力(きょうりょく), so like I might die??? And maybe I’m お(ひと)よし as ファイ keeps saying, but I don’t feel like he’d do these things without a specific reason, I don’t get that sense from him. Idk :man_shrugging:

Anyway I have a lot of feelings, and I’m very curious to see how things continue :eyes:

Ah funny you mention that, I like just learned it at this school business manners workshop thing and she also was like “you know spinach?? not that” :joy:

Yessss, love understanding wordplay, it’s very validating!

28 Likes