📚📚 Read every day challenge - Spring 2022 🌸 🌱

June 27 :cherry_blossom: Home Post

I read chapter 11 of 海辺(うみべ)のカフカ today; content aside it was a pretty easy read, so that was nice. I think it’s now officially the furthest I’ve gotten into an actual book, so yay for that :tada: the power of sticking with book clubs!

That was most of my reading today, but I played a couple of バディミッションBOND side stories too. It’s really cool having these one-shot stories further exploring the characters and their dynamics and backstories and such, very much up my alley :grin:

some BOND stuff

Hmmm doubt? ルーク didn’t call him out on it bc it was a pretty angsty situation all around talking about アーロン’s childhood and worrying about the other kids what with the ongoing unrest and just… yeah but like he’s definitely saved ルーク more than once, so either he’s a liar or ルーク’s family now, either way you’re a sap アーロン! Not that that’s news lmao, no matter how much he wants to deny it :eyes:

A sap, he had fun playing the big villain :')

Genuinely some of the most difficult parts reading-wise have been ルーク and モクマ’s side stories because they’re just ~gourmands~ and talk about yummy food and make me hungry, but like using super specific food words I absolutely don’t know :joy: This one isn’t bad really but it is ルーク going all food network on us but with like Hinata sound effects lmao:

ルーク is precious :')

OH this is completely unrelated to anything I read today, but another realization I had from the plot stuff at the big concert: the whole thing with ルーク’s dad’s gun that he made, that people were making fun of as pointless because it didn’t do any real damage… it’s because of the rat bruises… he needed a way to fight against normal people turned feral without hurting them… it’s all coming together :eyes: :eyes:

22 Likes