📚📚 Read every day challenge - Spring 2022 🌸 🌱

June 21 :cherry_blossom: Home Post

Well I started off fighting through the 海辺(うみべ)のカフカ scientist talk again and I wasn’t sure how far I’d get, but I managed to finish that chapter and then I got sucked in and read a whole other chapter so… I basically read two chapters today? So that’s pretty cool :+1: Being occupied with that I didn’t play as much バディミッションBOND today, but I still did some; mostly just reading through some side stories and replaying a section to unlock one I didn’t before, all that good stuff. (I also got in the mood to mess with 怪人(かいじん)二十(にじゅう)面相(めんそう) again because チェズレイ reminded me of it so I read a little of that, we’ll see if I actually keep on with it this time :man_shrugging:)

buddy things!

I mostly just have fun screenshots today:

He’s so powerful :joy: I am curious what the deal with all his like “beast” traits is, like is it just thematic or is there a reason he has super senses? It keeps coming up so it feels like it’s probably relevant but idk; maybe it has to do with the experiments that happened in his country? I might just be primed for that kind of plotline from other things lmao but it’d make some sense :man_shrugging:

…is that an ace attorney reference :joy: Wild, this is not a capcom game but whatever! Also モクマ naruto runs because of course he does :laughing:

Have I mentioned that I love her?? She’s probably gonna betray us all (I have bad experiences with characters using たまえ lmao) but also her using たまえ? Powerful :muscle: I can’t believe she’s gonna turn us into backup dancers, this game is absolutely wild :joy:

On a more serious note: モクマ definitely has a complicated past we don’t know about, he’s kind of an alcoholic and clearly just in a bad place but really good at putting on the whole nonchalant goofy act, but I don’t know why :cry: ナデシコ seems to? It seems he was more like ルーク once, some sort of hero-type vigilante, but something happened and I have no idea what but it’ll probably hurt when we find out!

Lmao it’s so reassuring when it’s not just me :sweat_smile: Like yeah there’s some interesting stuff in the chapter, but the ratio of new information to number of words I was looking up and convoluted phrasing I was wrapping my head around? Yeah not ideal :joy: It gets better after though, can confirm!

23 Likes