📚📚 Read every day challenge - Spring 2022 🌸 🌱

Jun 21, Tue :cherry_blossom: calendar post

Week 13 of Spring 2022’s planning

• Committed, and paced - for the sake of discussion
    • Death Note Ch.18
    • SPY x FAMILY Ch.1 (Actually, I have read and watch the first half for this week.)
      • With anime watching along, but no sooner than reading.
      • I really want to fast forward to see Anya’s classmate. He is at least in Vol.2 (which I haven’t bought yet).
    • Night Cafe :shrimp: Ch.10
      • Actually, I know there are currently 12 volumes in the ongoing series. I can’t even properly read the first one – Wow.
    • Shadows House – I have read to Ch.2. The story is a little intriguing, but not enough addicting.
    • Happiness – I can remember to the end of Vol.2 well. Didn’t resume reading for a while. Technically, I have read ahead to 2/5 of Vol.3, and I already purchased all 10 volumes.
  • Other books
    • JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure, Part 2 vol.3
      • Kars’ letting JoJo go (2)
      • Half of Caesar arc (3/6)
  • Gaming. I feel that this one may digress from the language learning itself, if it is too difficult on the control.
    • ATRI falls off the priority, as I feel the vocabularies are too difficult and not worth pursing now. I don’t want to turn on English subtitles either.
      • Nonetheless, I have purchased the full version of this one for cheap.
    • If I find a new one, I will play. Some VNs or text games might be approachable, only if it gets me addicted. (And within my available devices. [1])
  • Listening
  • General Japanese and grammar

1. Should I download an emulator? But don’t know if I will be able to find ROM at this age. ↩︎

16 Likes