📚📚 Read every day challenge - Spring 2022 🌸 🌱

May 27 :cherry_blossom: Home Post

Alright I’m invested, it’s official :joy: I played more AI: The Somnium Files as you could probably guess, and oh man things are happening. Poor みずき… first people suspecting her dad murdered her mom, and now her dad’s also turning up murdered? And in such brutal ways too, oof. I’m really curious what the deal with the incident 6 years ago is, there are some clear similiarities but also enough differences that they don’t seem directly related, but it’s certainly not a coincidence that 伊達(だて) lost his memory (and his eye :eyes:) 6 years ago as well. And why are they being so secretive about it?? So yeah they’ve got me :laughing:

Plot intricacies aside the dialogue is just fun; the amount of stupid jokes 伊達(だて) makes with the most self-satisfied look on his face is just delightful:

Comedic genius, that one. :laughing:

Tomorrow I’ll (hopefully) start 海辺(うみべ)のカフカ with the book club, so that’ll be a change of pace for sure. I’ve still never finished an actual book in Japanese :sweat_smile: but I should be pretty well equipped at this point (again hopefully lmao). I’m looking forward to giving it a go!

25 Likes