📚📚 Read every day challenge - Spring 2022 🌸 🌱

May 21 :cherry_blossom: Home Post

More ZTD! A lot of things happened today oh man; according to achievements I’m finished with all the puzzle sections which seems wild since it seems like there’s still a lot left? Guess I’ll find out, maybe there’s less than I think :man_shrugging: or it’s just all decisions… yikes for my emotions :joy:

ZTD stuff

Well among other things I got the like… canon ending? At least what would seem the most canon based on events of VLR, with ダイアナ talking about how 6 people were killed and 600 million more will die because of her (it was her?? wild) and シグマ losing his arms and an eye so that was a real time. Plus シグマ talking about someone he called “D” (very subtle) and and how she died and he made ルナ in her image which also recontextualizes some things, that’s all very complicated huh and Q… oh man. Not that I’m really surprised that he’s a robot or whatever you want to call it but yikes… making this child choose whether to delete himself or not? When he takes the helmet off? Oof

In less horrific news they talked about Men in Black which was kinda fun:

And シグマ talked about (あかね)'s organization or whatever called CRASH-KEY… crash key… 倉敷(くらしき)… wild :joy:

22 Likes