📚📚 Read every day challenge - Spring 2022 🌸 🌱

May 4 :cherry_blossom: Home Post

I played more ZTD! Progress has been somewhat slow lately between being busy with finals and the room I’m currently in being really sciencey :joy: But that’s okay! I’ll fight through one day lmao, mental energy is just limited right now.

I’ve also been looking at the golden week sales from that GameGengo video that came up and so I checked out the demo for バディミッションBOND to see if I wanna get it and knowing me I probably will :joy: It’s very intriguing! I really like the aesthetics of it and the characters and plot seem pretty cool, but it’ll definitely be a crash course in some crime vocabulary if I haven’t gotten it elsewhere by the time I play it. It’d be cool to play though since it’s something I wouldn’t be able to without knowing Japanese :eyes: so we’ll see! It’ll probably happen sometime haha

Yayyy I’m glad it’s been helpful!! :grin:

Lmao relatable, I’m always like “damn I should read an actual book so I can actually update natively sometime” and yet here I am :joy: 13 sentinels sounds like a lot of fun! I’m sold on Takatoshi already :laughing:

30 Likes