📚📚 Read every day challenge - Spring 2022 🌸 🌱

May 1 :cherry_blossom: Home Post

Month 2! :tada: Today was a better reading day; got some good ZTD in! It’s a wild time, I’m never really ready for anything that happens :joy: They’re going through it for sure.

ZTD stuff

I’ve said it before but ZTD really is the most consistently messed up so far, some of the stuff that happens is just brutal. It’s relentless lmao, and the decisions?? In the others you rarely actively caused other people to die but here, man that happens a lot :sweat_smile: I had the scene with ファイ in the incinerator room and シグマ with a gun against his head and it’s like “pick who you want to die!!” and just oof, that sort of stuff is rough. And yeah there’s a possible positive outcome, but obviously I have to do all of the options to experience the story so ouch! ZTD hurts me :joy:

I still have very little big-picture concept of what’s going on, a lot’s still vague and weird as I suspect it will be for a while. One thing I’m trying to keep an eye on is the X-Passes, I feel like everyone’s word is relevant to them so I’m keeping track of them in an attempt to puzzle some stuff out :eyes:

I’m still pretty limited as far as theories go, but some things: I feel like the incident 17 years ago that ゼロ keeps bringing up involves ファイ’s parents, like they’re dead and the couple there left behind a young child so the timing checks out :man_shrugging: エリック could potentially be involved? He clearly has some sort of past trauma with someone getting hurt or killed or something and blaming himself, but idk any details at this point.

In adjacent news, I got AI: The Somnium Files on sale for like $7 today so perhaps that’ll be my next adventure? :eyes: I know it was recommended to me before and clearly I’m no match for spike chunsoft so! Plus I see the sequel is set to come out this summer so the timing all works out :eyes:

30 Likes