📚📚 Read every day challenge - Spring 2022 🌸 🌱

Homebase of @daikirai Book Reading Initiative

:star: trying to get into a consistent reading routine since 2017

Engaging into action

Inital Pledge

Hiiii~
I’m definitely joining. I’ve been trying to increase my input lately so having buddies and public obligation will help a ton.
Also, I’ve entered lots of book clubs yet fallen behind schedule in every single one of them so I have plenty of stuff to read and catch up to. I guess this will be my main objective.

Further details on a late start

April May
:sparkles:
:apple: :apple: :apple: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :love_letter:
:love_letter: :purple_heart: :ribbon: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :sparkles: :love_letter:
:purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

Currently reading:

:purple_heart:
不可解なぼくのすべてを
情勢:第2巻まで完全
My first big boy read without furigana. There are only 5 volumes, so I’m extra motivated to read it all since the end is nigh even though I just started. Really into the book so far. Some more thorough impressions

:ribbon:
夜カフェ
A BOOK, well it’s a 青い鳥文庫の説明 аt that nonetheless still lotsa scary text. It’s fun to scan through yet it is so high above my level that I’m mostly skipping stuff.

:apple:
デスノート
Really demanding manga that coincidentally also has a mockingly small typefont, the smallest out of all of my books. Going through the first volume agonizingly slowly, definitely above my skill level so I’m in increased insufficient comprehension tolerance™ mode. Dropped it for a moment.

:four_leaf_clover:
よつばと!
Objectively the best read I ever had. Lighthearted and incredibly fun. I can manage it without frequent dictionary lookups just by the skin of my teeth.
第1巻完了しつつ次巻が延期しております

Book clubs
Books I read on a schedule a few chapters every weekend.

:sparkles:
三ツ星カラーズ
うんこ!
第1巻完全☆

:love_letter:
それでも歩は寄せてくる
My first manga ever. I had plans to start reading it the last summer however it never came true. Incidentally caught up to the book club during this challenge and am now on schedule.
第4巻まで完全!

Navigation bar (yes that small thingy):

:pleading_face::point_right: :point_left:

32 Likes