📚📚 Read every day challenge - Spring 2022 🌸 🌱

Summary Post

Day 18: April 18th
What did I read?: 異刻メモワール
How much did I read?: 29 pages
How long did it take me?: 19 min

Today was an off day. I was in kind of a restless mood when I got home from work and I didn’t really know what I wanted to read after finishing Zenitendou, so I kept procrastinating on reading anything, and then while I was doing that my laptop died so when I finally sat down to read I had to use my phone for lookups which I hate. Such a pain. Luckily this manga didn’t have that much text so there weren’t as many look-ups. I spent like 10 min trying to remember/read the dumb title though (it’s in a super-stylized font and has no furigana and my phone’s radical look up is even worse to use than Jisho’s so I couldn’t find it. Eventually I just gave up and decided I’d look it up in my Amazon Japan order history when I got back on my laptop later xD).

Anyway
This manga has a really cool art style! I’ll try to post some pics tomorrow. It’s very…surreal and fantasy-like in feeling. I don’t really know what’s going on, but I don’t think I’m supposed to yet :joy:

No words today because a) there were just not that many and b) it was a such a pain in the butt to look up the few that there were without my laptop that I just didn’t keep track :upside_down_face:

I still haven’t finished this novel :upside_down_face: I am going to, I swearrr

33 Likes