📚📚 Read every day challenge - Winter 2022 ☃❄

March 24 :snowflake: Home Post

Yayyy more Zero Escape :tada: Things are starting to get wild, or at least hint at things that will definitely be a big deal later. Very interesting :eyes:

VLR things

The like fundamental mechanics are definitely different than 999! We’re out here doing prisoner’s dilemmas, I can already see how that’ll get messy fast oh man. Some the dynamics are already getting rough… the whole thing with ディオ and クォーク and 天明寺(てんみょうじ) oof. Like I really don’t trust ディオ much, have you met him? But idk… it seems like kind of a specific lie… maybe クォーク’s crafty :eyes:

Also ファイ’s super caught in time loop or something, idk what’s going on with her but she absolutely knows too much, very curious

Something else I noticed, though I’m not sure if it’s actually anything? シグマ doesn’t like… exist? Like in the group shots when it zooms out and shows everyone, like when ゼロ’s talking, he’s just… not there. I don’t think he’s actually been visually depicted in the present day at all so far, so I guess I’ll see if that means something :man_shrugging:

Anyway Zero Escape’s been fun as always! I’m definitely intrigued to see where it goes :grin:

19 Likes