📚📚 Read every day challenge - Winter 2022 ☃❄

March 23 :snowflake: Home Post

Played some more Zero Escape today! Shocking, I know :joy: I’m still very much early enough in the game where I don’t really have any idea what’s going on, so very curious to see what happens. I have many questions and basically no answers haha. One difference from a Japanese standpoint is that there’s definitely more dialectal/role speech type stuff in VLR than there was in 999; it’s still not like a crazy amount, but it’s there for sure. ファイ and 天明寺(てんみょうじ) (is that how you write his name? I can’t remember lmao rip) are the worst offenders, and then ディオ’s just aggro but like… really aggro :joy: Still generally manageable though for sure, dialogue is so much faster to read oh man.

I also read a couple pages of (かぜ)つよ between classes! Definitely haven’t been very consistent with novels in the Zero Escape times, but it’s nice to check in sometimes :blush: Altogether a pretty good day!

Ahhh congrats!! :tada: :tada: :tada: (10 months woah, you are powerful :grin:)

Whaaaaat, nooo… how could you have possibly guessed :joy: ah, predictable Natalie is predictable lmao

999 responses :o

Ahhh yay!! That’s so fun, I’m glad you’re enjoying it! Having a good text extractor is definitely super helpful

Ooooh yeah that’s really neat, I love that kind of thing! I remember feeling super cool doing that puzzle :joy:

lmao we love Santa, what a guy :joy: very on brand

Honestly?? Like I don’t know where he got these like shredded fabric scraps, but it’s a vibe

Omg I love that, that makes it so much better :joy: immediate branding of “no I promise I’m not an idiot, I’m Santa obviously”

Wow I think that went over my head completely before, (むらさき)'s brand of nonsense is strong :joy:

17 Likes