📚📚 Read every day challenge - Winter 2022 ☃❄

March 22 :snowflake: Home Post

Hmm well as expected I have zero self-control, so I started VLR last night and played some more today :joy: It’s going well so far! I’ve already gotten through the intro stuff so much faster than I did with 999, so that feels good, though it could be in part because of how much more dialogue-centric VLR has been so far :man_shrugging: I’ll take the progress either way!

VLR things!!

The vibes are simultaneously so different and yet the same :joy: VLR feels so much more Danganronpa than 999 did, and yeah that’s probably mostly because of ゼロ the CG bunny but that’ll certainly do it. I really love this nightmare bunny though, the voice acting is just wonderful :joy: chaos incarnate

Apparently in Zero Escape the characters I’m instinctively drawn to are the aggro ones who don’t know how to dress, ディオ (what a name lmao) showed up and I was like “yeah here we go again” :joy: but also ROBOT MAN?? Amazing, love him already too. And then アリス?? and 四葉(よつば)!! :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: I have many questions but I’m so glad to have her here, oh also “ルナ” … yeah I’m skeptical :joy: somehow I feel like I’ve met her before huh

Omg I can’t believe I almost forgot ファイ, what an icon already, she’s fantastic :joy: I anticipate so many chaotic interactions with her!!

I do miss having the main character voiced, but what can you do :man_shrugging: Everyone else talks so much it doesn’t change a whole lot really lmao.

I’m also absolutely terrified of the flowchart, there are just so many things :joy: sooo many boxes, but that just means lots of adventures and suffering probably so what else did I sign up for really

Anyway I’ve been really enjoying it so far! I’m excited to see where it goes :blush:

Hey I’ll take it, 100 hours isn’t super terrible in comparison all things considered! It’ll be interesting to see how VLR goes, what’ll be stronger - the amount of content (man the flowchart is terrifying) or my increased speed :joy:

18 Likes