📚📚 Read every day challenge - Summer 2021 🏖🏖

Summary post
July 31

・Read Re:ゼロから始める異世界生活1(30% → 34%)

So today is the scheduled last day of the reading challenge for me. It has been fun! Not only because I’m feeling like I’ve done some progress as I’ve tried to read a bunch and document it with daily updates - It has been great to see so many people join along and make progress too! Great job so far :grin: And to those who plan to continue with this challenge: ganbatte! :books::books:

I completely agree that starting a new thread allows for more people to join in, and the more people, the merrier. Means that more people are practicing reading - that’s a win-win :+1:
As well as the :sparkles: shiny, new thread :sparkles: effect, hehe. Good for motivation.

Reflections about the opening post

I have no idea who’s going to start the next one, but if there’s one thing I’d like to redo about the original post, it would be the options in the poll :caught_durtling: I borrowed it from one of the book clubs, thinking it’ll probably work, but I’m not entirely sure if it fulfilled its purpose of, ehm, letting people choose what’s most applicable to them. Maybe I’m just overthinking it. Making polls is not easy :sweat_smile: (Tip: Don’t forget to make the poll “public”, it’s fun to see who has voted)

And maybe the time frame. But seems like having a time frame wasn’t too bad? Ultimately, it is up to each person how long they want to do the challenge, whatever fits their schedule best. I think I’ve read that it takes 60 days or so to build a habit, maybe it was @jprspereira who wrote that :thinking: So maybe two months is a good time frame. (At least it fitted my summer vacation nicely, hehe.)

So yeah, will hopefully do another one next summer :books::books: Will do some reflection on my progress tomorrow, is getting late now xD

12 Likes