狐笛のかなた Chapter 2, Part 4 discussion

狐笛のかなた Home Thread

Chapter 2, Part 4: 呪者と守護者、月夜の客

Start Date: March 13th
Previous Week: Chapter 2, Part 3
Next Week: Chapter 2, Part 5

Discussion Rules

• Please use spoiler tags for major events in the current chapter and any content in future chapters.
  • When asking for help, please mention the page number. If you are reading the ebook version mention the percentage.
  • Don’t be afraid of asking questions, even if they seem embarrassing at first. All of us are here to learn.
  • To you lurkers out there: Join the conversation, it’s fun! :durtle:

Read Aloud

We will be reading on Sundays at 9:00AM Eastern U.S. time (reading the previous week’s content). Here is the time in your local time zone:

2021-03-21T13:00:00Z

Participants

Mark your participation status by voting in this poll.

• I’m reading along
  • I’m still reading the book but I haven’t reached this part yet
  • I’m no longer reading the book

0 voters

If you’ve read ahead (or read the book before) but plan to participate, please vote for “I’m reading along”.

For a second I entertained the thought that 春望 is 小夜’s father and that she and 小春丸 are really long lost siblings.

But it did seem like 春望 and 花乃 grew up as family rather than anything else. I wonder if it’ll be important who 小夜’s father is.

2 Likes

I did think the same thing, but never gave up on that idea :thinking: (I’m obviously not going to say how it turns out, or if it’s even revealed eventually) ”Grew up as family” doesn’t mean nothing can happen once you are grown up :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yes, of course that’s right, especially in a ‘medieval’ setting. Now you have me wondering again! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like