Week 11

Start Date: Mar 21st
Last Week: Week 10
Next Week: Week 12

Reading:

End Page End % End Phrase Page Count
152 70% 新しいところであろう。 15

Discussion Rules

• Please use spoiler tags for major events in the current chapter(s) and any content in future chapters.
  • When asking for help, please mention the chapter and page number. Also mention what version of the book you are reading.
  • Don’t be afraid of asking questions, even if they seem embarrassing at first. All of us are here to learn.
  • To you lurkers out there: Join the conversation, it’s fun! :durtle:

Participants

Mark your participation status by voting in this poll.

• I’m reading along
  • I have finished this part
  • I’m still reading the book but I haven’t reached this part yet
  • I am no longer reading the book
  • I’m skipping this book

0 voters

I’m actually looking forward to reading more of this. The only reason I haven’t read ahead yet is that I’m having enough trouble keeping up with other books at the moment. That said, I think this one would benefit a lot from reading at a faster pace.

3 Likes

It has been said often, so I think it might be fair to call this sth of a general consensus? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I know I’ve certainly been reading at a faster pace lately…to catch up on three weeks of being sidetracked by other things :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This section felt like the hardest to understand up until now. Maybe it was, maybe my brain is fried, who knows.

2 Likes

It felt harder to me too. I’m having a lot of trouble focusing on reading with everything currently going on though so I’m sure that played a part in it. :frowning_face:

1 Like

Somehow didn’t feel like reading this week at all. Guess tonight will be bingeing this week and the next at once.

I finished reading this part. Honestly, I was lost ever since they were talking about where to put their bikes from last week. I just kept reading words but nothing stuck in my head.

5 Likes