[Userscript] Levels by SRS

:warning: This is a third-party script/app and is not created by the WaniKani team. By using this, you understand that it can stop working at any time or be discontinued indefinitely.

There was a script like this before, called Levels By Stage by Hitechbunny, who disappeared mysteriously last year, leaving a bunch of scripts in disrepair. This is intended to replace that script.

What

It displays the highest level at which you have at least 90% of all the level’s item at each SRS level. You are, for example, burn level 5 when 90% of all items on level 5 and below are burned. You can change the 90% figure to be anything in the settings. If you set it to 100% you’ll see which levels you have entirely completed for the given SRS interval.

Prerequisites

This script requires WKOF. Please make sure that you have WKOF installed as per the installation instructions before proceeding to install this script.

Installation

Available at: → the macaron palace

30 Likes

Oh I’m afraid of how depressing this will be…

Update: Not terrible

4 Likes

Nice!

I’ve just added this script to The New and Improved List of API and Third Party Apps under section Dashboard.

Kaching!

kepala%20miring%20ngikutin%20bunyi%20gelas

4 Likes

I’d say that my level 12 for burned is pretty bad

Very good!

3.6 roentgen. not great, not terrible.

2 Likes

I like the sound of “The Macaron Palace” a lot better than “Greasy Fork” :grin::+1:

3 Likes

Well, you could be at 89% on level 12 and then have 13-XX level already at 90%, couldn’t you?

1 Like

Heh, thanks, I like changing it up

That could very well be the case

2 Likes

Thank you @Kumirei for all the scripts! They are 10/10

1 Like

Oh this is cool and also I’m going to be so sad seeing what it says. xD

…Not so sad actually, but I definitely have trouble getting stuff to burned. xD It usually pops back down before I can. xD

1 Like

Here is mine. Also known as "going from: excited

to

sad

in 5 seconds or less…" XD

4 Likes

Set the threshold to 50% and get yourself some cake

4 Likes

Yes, much nicer!!!

I like how it appeases my sense of symmetry.

And as for the cake:
giphy I’m in a sharing mood. :black_heart:

2 Likes

Finally remembered to install this. At 90%:

2 Likes

How do you change the threshold? I want to set it to roughly eleven twelfths, of which 92% is a sufficiently good approximation. I edited line 109 and line 135 to change the “90” to “92”, but I don’t have any way of knowing if it worked. Is that the correct way to do it?

That is certainly one way to do it, but the script does have a proper interface for its settings if you look in the regular menu under settings. What you did was change the default value (I assume, I didn’t have a look at the line numbers), so that should work, too. Although if I update the script your change might be overridden.

I can’t find a settings page anywhere?

1 Like

ありがとうございます! I was not even aware that was there. :smiley:

1 Like

Level 16!

1 Like