[2024] 多読/extensive reading challenge

And done with volume 6.
And I’m glad there was no fan service this time (if we exclude the color pages; I’m not even sure who that’s supposed to be; 命 maybe?).

The Hestia familia is finally getting bigger! I’ve been looking forward to リリ finally moving there, but didn’t expect 命 and ヴェルフ to tag along as well. And they got a new home too, that really reminds me of the feeling you get when you establish your base in the 水滸伝 video game series. I wonder if, like in those games, we will progressively have new members joining over time, or if there will be mostly focus on those? Also, I’m kinda sad we didn’t get to learn the stats of… well… anyone. I was mostly looking forward to those of リリ (with a possible level up? She hadn’t updated her stats in so long, and she’s been all the way to L18), but it would have been fun to learn about the others as well. Heck, I only got Bell’s stats from the おまけ pages…

I wonder if I should be posting that in the DanMachi thread instead? :thinking: But it’s been my habit to post comments on my personal reading here instead, so… I don’t know. :woman_shrugging:

7 Likes