[userscript]: Additional resource links + Stroke Order

[Nov 22 2015: v0.1.0.0 Autoload of stoke order option. Easy to set preferences. Remake of main post.]

* Adds links to Alc, Weblio, and Goo to KANJI/VOCAB Info, Lessons, Lesson Quiz, and Review pages.
* Adds Stroke Order Diagram to KANJI Info, Lessons, Lesson Quiz, and Review pages.
* Option for Alc link to be ALC Pro Lite.
* Option to have Stroke Order Diagram automatically load.
* Easy to set options. (No editing source code).

Preferences. Click the 択 button again or the red x to close. Automatically saves as you change them.

Stroke Order Auto Mode 画(自)

For some reason that I haven’t figured out yet the preferences button doesn’t work on Lesson Quizzes. So I took it off. I guess once you set the two options you don’t need to keep going and changing them anyway.

----------------------------------------------------

Version 0.1.0.3

Added a link to http://forvo.com pronunciation site for vocabulary items in reviews/lessons/info

If the word isn’t on the site it asks if you want to add it.

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/13637-wanikani-additional-resource-links-stroke-order

6 Likes

OH MY GOODNESS. I LOVE YOU. THANK YOU.

Getting out of bed to try right now.

edit: It works great :slight_smile: I did edit the search link so it would search ALC pro instead.

Good work hoovard! This is great!

sirvorn said... OH MY GOODNESS. I LOVE YOU. THANK YOU.

edit: It works great :) I did edit the search link so it would search ALC pro instead.
 :)

Ah, ok, nice. Good call. I'll see if I can add that as an option. Is that pro lite? Pro seems to be under maintenance.
BreadstickNinja said... Good work hoovard! This is great!
 Cool. Thanks to you and looki for the original idea.
hoovard said...
sirvorn said... OH MY GOODNESS. I LOVE YOU. THANK YOU.

edit: It works great :) I did edit the search link so it would search ALC pro instead.
 :)

Ah, ok, nice. Good call. I'll see if I can add that as an option. Is that pro lite? Pro seems to be under maintenance.
 For now I just put in the pro lite one to use, Pro is indeed in maintenance.

Thanks again for making this, already using it so much xD

Added an option for using an ALC Pro Lite account. See main post.

hoovard said... Added an option for using an ALC Pro Lite account. See main post.
 You are wonderful. Thank you.
sirvorn said...
hoovard said... Added an option for using an ALC Pro Lite account. See main post.
 You're welcome. Thanks for pointing it out earlier.
hoovard said...
sirvorn said...
 You're welcome. Thanks for pointing it out earlier.
 This really does make reviews so much more enjoyable :)) I honestly look forward to doing reviews on my PC now (particularly for all the old words that have been cropping up). I used to just go for mobile.

I actually hadn't read to see that the script would still also add to the kanji and vocab pages themselves. Pleasantly surprised.

Sorry to ask a dinosaur question but, this looks great and I’d like to use it but I can’t figure out what I need to do to make it work. Help much appreciated!

brunorauis said... Sorry to ask a dinosaur question but, this looks great and I'd like to use it but I can't figure out what I need to do to make it work. Help much appreciated!
 /t/How-to-Install-Userscripts/8319/1

Thanks ShotgunLagoon!

brunorauis said... Thanks ShotgunLagoon!
 ![](upload://kUsLJgJNF2u8gfQgXi2Qj4AFCLS.gif)

Just updated with a stroke order option. See main post.

Everything I ever wanted in one userscript. You’re so awesome :slight_smile:

I have a little request. Could you make an option to show the stoke order image when loading a page without having to click on the button? Or maybe I could modify the script somehow to get it to work that way?

embe said... I have a little request. Could you make an option to show the stoke order image when loading a page without having to click on the button? Or maybe I could modify the script somehow to get it to work that way?
 I've added that as an option but I don't have any kanji reviews or lessons until tomorrow so I can't test it on those pages. It's working on the info page.

[DELETIA]

Change line 26 to:
var iAutoLoadSO = 1;

Or you can wait until I have tested it properly and I'll update the main version.

EDIT: It needs a bit more fiddling to get it to work on the Lesson and Review pages I'll try to add the couple of options as menu things as well (by which I mean I'll go steal someone else's code).

I'll update the main script when it's done.

I would also appreciate the option to have the stroke order diagram show by default. I’ve currently hacked it to do that, but it doesn’t work during reviews, only on the kanji pages. So I’m looking forward to the update. Thanks hoovard!