Wtf (ten letters blah)

Definitely my favorite (the only one I remember reading…) was 宗, where a shooter was shooting someone forcing their religion on unwilling people

Long live the shooter :innocent:

4 Likes

WK gives you the ability to add reading and meaning notes. I always add my mnemonics when I do not like the WK’s ones. Often I try to use previous Kanji: for instance, for はく(to put on boots (shoes/pants)) I wrote "the reason you are putting on your boots is that a WAVE ( は ) is coming for your feet ".

1 Like

Oh, indeed. Easily my least favourite mnemonics are the ones that just go “oh well, there’s this radical, and this radical, and this radical… welp, I guess that means “antidisestablishmentarianism”.” Honestly can’t work out if they mulled over this one forever and just gave up (in which case, they might add a note saying “there’s no easy mnemonic for this one, but…” or something), or whether this mnemonic actually means something to someone at WaniKani HQ (in which case, it’d be good if someone came here and explained it).

5 Likes

His shoes are also guns.

3 Likes

That sounds more like Bayonetta to me. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Photoshop Golgos face on her and I’m all game! :star_struck:

2 Likes

…What have I done? :open_mouth:

4 Likes

and near the mountain oysters

Now THAT’S a Shooter mnemonic :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.