Work out with me in Japanese

Hi! Sometimes I do beginner yoga videos or exercise videos in Japanese. Come on! Do them with me. Do you have any workout or stretching video recommendations? I’d try them.

I’m built like an old wooden chair so I couldn’t do some of the moves but this video I did today was nice and short.
:durtle_love:

26 Likes

Looks like it works out for the whole body.

I will try my best to follow along. Good luck Tanuki san :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

I actually do work out in Japanese too sometimes :smiley:

I got “Fitness Boxing 2” on the Switch and you can have Japanese voices (Japanese text too, but I wanted to understand the exercises correctly first) :smiley:

1 Like

My favorite exercise video is the Leg Magic one!

3 Likes

This is my favourite Japanese workout video.

I posted this without realising how dark it was. ごめんね!

10 Likes

I never do yoga because my flexibility is terrible (probably the reason why I should pick up yoga) and I always think it’s going to be boring… This is my chance to try out yoga and learn Japanese (•̀ᴗ•́)و ̑̑
I’ve done Marina Takewaki’s videos a few times, just because they showed up in my feed. They’re fun and she’s really energetic, but looking at her channel it seems like she focuses too much on being slim, diets and that kind of stuff, which I normally avoid because they make me uncomfortable. Still, her videos are really light and fun!

1 Like

Have you seen the " I got a bad case of diarrhea"?
It’s gold

4 Likes

The video I shared was a little hard for me but there are easier ones. I can’t even touch my toes

1 Like

I’ll check out a few then! Thanks :blush:

1 Like

If you’ve got a bad case of diarrhoea then I definitely don’t want to work out with you in Japanese!

4 Likes

و <~ this is an arabic letter btw.

3 Likes

Definetly one of the most beautiful written languages to me.

I learned the alphabet. Reminds me of Japanese. This squiggle is Ma this is Mi like that

1 Like

A yes i understand you mean وَ. وِ. وُ though i don’t know what it is called in english.

1 Like

And then how they combine together depending on if they are in the 1st, middle, or last spot in a world.
Ahhhhh I miss it.

1 Like

Neither can 95% of the population. I’ve been stretching for about 6 weeks now (daily). Started out as a human two by four, but can actually reach the ground now. It’s a matter of consistency… hmm, that reminds me of something else related to this site…
Meanwhile, the mobility gains are noticeable (to me at least) and my left hip unlocked - apparently that was tightness in the muscles as well. 頑張れ!

3 Likes

Are tou serious! I’ll keep at it!

1 Like

There’s nothing wrong with the lighting (•ิ_•ิ )?

1 Like

Oh, you!

1 Like
5 Likes

New thread title: Work out with me in English calisthenics.

1 Like