WK Tour (hello everyone)

Hi everyone! I just finished my grand tour of WK, it looks great! However, I think there should be a way to re-trigger the tour in case I need to view it again… or is there already a way to do that?

4 Likes

For the older users who’ve never seen the tour, I’ve (sloppily) pasted it together here:

I don’t know how to re-start the tour once you’ve done it tho, it doesn’t look like I have any option to look at it…

20 Likes

Good timing! I think this is a relatively trivial change and would be beneficial to everyone, especially new users. I’ll tag @koichi and @viet so they could consider this idea.

9 Likes

Omg that looks amazing

3 Likes

You just say that because it’s pink.

9 Likes

Shhhhh

7 Likes

Y-you look amazing!

5 Likes

…the bright pink honestly hurts my eyes looking at it, so I guess it’s a good thing I didn’t have to.

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

That was our prize for learning the hard way. Back in the day. Now these new kids get a tour. But at what price…?

8 Likes

To my knowledge you can only get the tour once, they may change that at some point. But in the mean time most of your questions should be answered in the FAQ or Guide, or by us!

1 Like

“Back in my day, we had to build fire by striking two Lithium-ion batteries together!”

2 Likes

But Kumi likes purple.

2 Likes

I don’t remember ever getting this tour xS

1 Like

Wow! I didn’t know that was a thing!

That crying turtle, at the start, though…

… Poor guy. (BURN HIM!)

… Awww…

lol, i didn’t even notice… now I feel bad…

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.