Wk down right now?

seems like it

4 Likes

Yeah, it doesn’t load for me either… :thinking:

1 Like

It is indeed down, we’re currently looking into it and will update when it’s back up.

12 Likes

Is it not because @tofugu-scott is reloading the instance and/or checking some data by any chance?

No. Our server provider is having an outage. I am monitoring the situation.

10 Likes

Then:
Oh good it’s not just me…

Now:
Me just patiently refreshing knowing my level up reviews are about to become available… :sob:

1 Like

Yeah, just got here to check because I wanted to knock out some reviews before the next round… I’ve got about 50 loaded up for the next hour iirc… I should not be mass processing lessons, I thought I learnt my lesson, hit the serotonin from seeing that level up banner is too strong

2 Likes

We are back online. Our hosting provider is still working on the issue, and I will continue to monitor the situation. Thanks for you patience.

Edit:

We were back online for a moment, but we are offline again. I will report back once the hosting provider has confirmed they have fixed the issue.

Edit: 2:

And we are back again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

18 Likes

Seems down again?

1 Like

And we are down again.

For me as well.

Me too. ——————

same! :confused: Might just have to go to bed soon and count the turtles piling up in my sleep…

1 Like

same here as well

Looks like it’s back up now!

3 Likes

API might still be down, Smouldering Durtles not syncing (I know it’s an unofficial app, this is just what I’m experiencing)

Mine just synced

1 Like

Yep =/ Not looking forward to all those reviews waiting for me when it’s up!

1 Like

Here I am trying to make my morning reviews and the site is … not cooperating …

Yeah it keeps going down. Oh it’s back up again… for how long this time I wonder?