have you experience this problem, and do you have a solution for it, please?
I tried to copy-paste from a Wiktionary article to my WK notes, but the japanese character for ‘promise’ (lvl14) always becomes the chinese version of it:
I tried multiple combinations, none worked as I expect :
- using FF, copy from Wiki article to WK notes
- using IE, copy from Wiki article to WK notes
- using FF, copy from WK kanji details to WK notes
- using FF, copy from WK kanji details to my webmail.
- using FF, copy from Wiki to gmail
A similar issue happens on Android, and users of Flaming Durtle knows that they should add ‘japanese’ as a secondary language in their Android settings.
But if I add ‘japanese’ language to the Windows10 setup, it does not improve a bit (or maybe I need to reboot/relaunch browser?).
Is there any workaround for that? Thanks.