Will reviews merge at some point?

Hi everyone,
Nice to part of the WaniKani crew! I’m new, very new!
Yesterday I unlocked the first set of Kanji and in the first review I misspelled one and now that kanji is sitting on its own, and my reviews are split into two… I was wondering, if I get to answer always correctly, will these two reviews merge eventually, or will I have to review 26 radicals + 17 kanji + 1 lonely kanji forever?

Capturez2

Thank you very much!

3 Likes

Hi there!
I’ll leave the welcoming to the welcoming squad … @Kumirei @YoungAdam @Joeni

If you always do you reviews the second (or rather, the hour) they become available, it will always keep that time gap… That being said, just don’t worry about it, you will get a lot of kanji and vocab and you won’t be able to track gaps like that…

5 Likes

To clarify, since most people don’t do reviews immediately after they become available - I do my reviews at two specific times each day - even if time gaps occur, they’ll get mashed together anyway because you won’t do each review at the exact time it comes in.

3 Likes

Each item has its own time interval, so the reviews won’t merge no. But after a few levels you’ll just have so many reviews that you’ll nearly always have a batch of reviews, at which point you’ll hardly notice when individual items come in.

3 Likes

I see! motto arigato!

3 Likes

As this is not an intro post I will not be posting my standard welcome

2 Likes

oh i see, sorry for tagging you then…

2 Likes

No problem!

@OllyLove Welcome!

2 Likes

\textcolor{pink}{\huge \textsf{WELCOME! ^-^}}

@ollylove
welcome gif - crabigator

Take the time to check out the FAQ and GUIDE if you haven’t already.

There’s also a lot of good stuff on the forum to help you, like:

The Ultimate Guide for WK
The Ultimate Additional Japanese Resource List
The New and Improved List of API and Third-Party Apps

I hope your Japanese learning journey goes well and that you enjoy your time with us on the forums.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.