Why do you level up before you've done the vocabulary?

I level up when I level up. Whatever.

I space my lessons and am pretty hardcore about making sure that I have the time during the day to do the first reviews. ie - no lessons during robotics tournaments. lol

Okay, well that way is viable
The waking up at night is for people with 6d20h times.

So you are saying pretty much all speed-runners don’t really do vocab and only do kanji’s and radical to level-up? I feel like that’s not great at all, vocab is what is way more important…

Oh, that just sounds so wrong lol
Oh well, I think I’ll stick with whatever WK throws at me.

They do the vocab too. They just do them between all the time-sensitive kanji lessons and reviews.

1 Like

Nono, like sean said there are gaps where you can do them. 7 day levels have you doing 20 items a day. So this means that per 7 days, youre doing 140 items. ~30 kanji a level means that you have an extra 110 items you can do which is the vocab.

Generally speaking I think if you want to do the absolute minimum of 6d20h, then you are going to have to do at least one lesson or review in the like 2:00AM to 5:00AM range, and sometimes two. But that’s not a huge commitment to make over the course of a week.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.