Who's the anime cutie in your profile pic?

Not 2D, but I’ll take the cutie compliment anyways >:3 I am a chomky nakey called Sora

12 Likes

Kusanagi Motoko from GITS Stand Alone Complex

6 Likes

ohhh, now I get why you changed your pfp, it’s almost Valentine’s Day :smiley:

7 Likes

I just felt like a change since I didn’t change it since the start of Covid

8 Likes

Main character of Ore no me ni hi ga tsuita. A pretty stupid slice of life story, which I wish would go a bit more shounen in places.

10 Likes

I’ve low-key been wondering all this time and I finally have an answer :smiling_face_with_tear:

4 Likes

Well, since you asked… :wink:

I think this is one of the least weird streams.

11 Likes

It’s really been iconic for those of us who started WaniKani in 2020

11 Likes

I used to change them a couple of times a year to suit the season

7 Likes

i remember reverse searching your pic actually!

i change mine often but it’s usually a self portrait.

rn, it’s a matching pose with millie from @ekg’s pfp

i had one of ma hoomins hold me behind a chroma key screen for the picture and i drew a matching background in procreate. it’s a bit too dark actually. i should revise my blue and green galaxies on there.

14 Likes

My dog, ain’t he cute so tsunedere

16 Likes

Mine is Kobato, the main (and eponymous) character from a CLAMP series. Its one of their less well known works, but I’ve been using it as a pfp on various sites for the last couple of years and its kind of become a habit. I guess I chose her because she’s smiling and happy, so it looks more welcoming, if that makes sense.

10 Likes

Me <3

6 Likes

Seems this is half just “what is your profile pic?” now, so I can’t resist posting a bigger version:

It’s a frame from Tsai Ming-Liang’s excellent film Goodbye, Dragon Inn.

Oh and my previous one was from Sergei Parajanov’s The Color of Pomegranates

19 Likes

She’s Yukiko, a (romanceable) character from the game Persona 4 Golden, which combines rpg and visual novel elements. I didn’t finish it, but had a lot of fun wit the 60ish hours I put in it.

11 Likes

Vasily from Golden Kamui, my fren and comrade in these trying times.

7 Likes

Kenshin

9 Likes

Akemi Homura from Madoka Magica.

This one is with a red ribbon on her head as well.

I haven’t changed since forever.

8 Likes

Urushi Yaotome from それでも歩は寄せてくる (When Will Ayumu Make His Move?). I tend to change around the profile pic as I come across different scenes from the manga as I read along with the book club, but she has been the most consistent character for my profile picture. :grin:

7 Likes

Tsukasa Hiiragi from Lucky Star.

8 Likes