Who Wants to Challenge Me to a Race?

A race, you say?

11 Likes

Game on. XD

Mark my words, itā€™s going to happen.

Yes, youā€™re my level too. Brace yourself.

Just for the record, I will be using NO scripts whatsoever. Youā€™ll just have to take my word on it since thereā€™s no way to prove it that Iā€™m aware of.

1 Like

There is some people here disrespecting this competitive spirit of @crollins7, butā€¦ damn it, they donā€™t understand a shit about it.

I did try WK two or three times and failed miserablyā€¦ but because without a rival this gets really boring, games without rivals are not the same. Is like this sandbox games without nothing competitive in themā€¦ I just canā€™t play them.

Also, I donā€™t thing the people that would cheat in a competition will not cheat without it.

And donā€™t worry if Iā€™m a few levels ahead, in January-February I will take a three weeks vacation and you will have plenty of time to catch to me. :slight_smile:

EDIT: I said a few but now itā€™s just oneā€¦ =__=

3 Likes

Why is that a problem?

@crollins7 Iā€™m justā€¦ I canā€™t imagine not using scriptsā€¦ like why not give up toilets and AC also? Doing WK without scripts would be akin to using an outhouseā€¦ why? You need to look into what scripts are out there. Like the ultimate timeline is life changing.

3 Likes

It depends on the script, but Iā€™m just choosing not to use them for the sake of keeping the program that Koichi designed. Read the rest of the thread and youā€™ll see the potential problems.

Doesnā€™t ultimate timeline have an ā€œoption to hover over individual review items to examine item detailsā€?
Iā€™ll definitely pass on that.

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

lol, so donā€™t hoverā€¦

WK also has a way to look up meaning and readings and you choose not toā€¦ baby with the bathwater?

3 Likes

I accept the challenge! Weā€™re at the same level so thatā€™s good. This will keep me on my toes :slight_smile:

I will compete!

1 Like

Iā€™m two levels ahead at level 4 but I want in on this iā€™m beating everyone here who accepts i shall be the first one to 50+ baby! come at me jham! :smile:

2 Likes

I guess Iā€™ll join. But itā€™ll be more of a Gen 5 or 6 rivalry instead of a Gen 1 or 2 rivalry.

(I hope someone gets the referenceā€¦)

2 Likes

I like Gen 6 far more than Gen 5ā€¦ I liked Gen 1 and Gen 2 fairly equallyā€¦ so this reference is actually opposite to meā€¦?

I bookmarked your profile in Chrome instead, Itā€™s more convenient.

1 Like

Well, Koichi and the rest of the team also made an API key which allows people to create extra functionalities.

The scripts donā€™t do the evil, users do. If you cheat on yourself, itā€™s your fault. Of course, most scripts donā€™t have a negative side like for example the pitch info script. The only thing that it does is adding a small image to every vocab with the pitch. Being against it would have no logic whatsoever.

7 Likes

But, make sure you finish Gen(ki) 1 and 2 properly.

1 Like