A strange question, I know. But a couple years back I was trying to find a few Anki decks to use and visited several forums including this one. I tried several 6K and 10K decks, but settled on this one that was sort of made to look like Wani Kani. I’ve stuck with that deck, but now no longer have any documentation and wanted to try and compare notes with other users of the deck.
Here are some details:
- Looks similar to Wani Kani
- The name of the deck in Anki is “Complete 10”
- It is broken down into 01K, 02K, 03K, etc. decks, which are then broken down into Set01, Set02, Set03, etc. decks
- It includes audio and sentences
Any idea which deck this is? And is anyone else using it?
FYI: Other SRS I am using are listed here:
- My own Anki deck which I keep adding to. Kana to English and English to Kana cards only. No kanji.
- The Anki deck listed above
- Japan Regions and Prefectures Anki deck
- A Jtest4you Anki deck (N5 grammar)
- A Japanese Proper nouns Anki deck
- The Mighty CrabGator!