When did you get your first Enlightened?

I just got my first set of Enlightened today!

8 Likes

The year was 2019. The war had finally ended and my dearest Delilah and I finally settled down and started the life always dreamed of having. I still wake in the middle of the night as the images of the bodies that surrounded me on the battlefield appear amongst other frightful images in my dreams. As the years gone by they happen less frequently but ever more vividly. Perhaps sometime in the near there after I will get some shut eye for a fortnight without the screams of my fallen comrades.

I don’t actually remember getting my Enlightened, just my burns.

1 Like

When did you get your first Enlightened?

Apprentice 1 → 4 hours → Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2 → 8 hours → Apprentice 3
Apprentice 3 → 1 day → Apprentice 4
Apprentice 4 → 2 days → Guru 1
Guru 1 → 1 week → Guru 2
Guru 2 → 2 weeks → Master
Master → 1 month → Enlightened
Enlightened → 4 months → Burned

After 1 month of starting Wanikani. ^^

1 Like

Doesn’t that mean it takes 1 month to go from Master to Enlightened? So it would take 1 month, 3 weeks, 3 days and 12 hours to get your first Enlightened item after starting Wanikani.

5 Likes

nah, it takes 5 months to burn something. so 4 months waiting for the burn review and 1 month waiting for the enlightened review. :slight_smile: The bold type is the waiting time between SRS-stages.

I mean it could take 1 month, 3 weeks, 3 days, 12 hours if you sat on that master for an extra 3 weeks, 3 days, and 12 hours.

1 Like

I guess, you’re right, it’s a little bit more than that. You need to add it all up. I was being mathematically lazi! XD

4 Likes

According to the time machine, mine was during level 7.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.