What to do between now and the sale

So I’m planning on getting WK premium during the sale, but I’m going to be finished level 3 before that so what do you think should I do between now and then to help my Japanese?

3 Likes

If you buy an annual sub now, most of the cost of that will be credited towards your purchase of lifetime in Dec, so get annual now and keep on studying! :crabigator:

15 Likes

Exactly as @rowena said, get annual now. Once you get lifetime, the unused time of that year will be subtracted from the lifetime costs.

If you get annual in August and pay 90 bucks, then get lifetime in December, you’ll get a 60 bucks discount for example.

7 Likes

Alternatively, you can use something like Torii (free) to go through a kana-only vocab list. WK will teach the kanji version of a few of those words, but a lot of it is never covered on WK, for obvious reasons.

Otherwise, grammar, grammar, and more grammar. :slight_smile:

CureDolly
TaeKim
Japanese Ammo
BunPro

Be sure to look around the forum. There are so many resources already gathered if you search around.

12 Likes

Clozemaster is fun.

Thank you for the Torii recommendation!

2 Likes

This katakana Anki deck is the closest thing to “fun” I’ve had in my Japanese learning journey so far: Katakana Reading Practice - AnkiWeb

You’d think it’d be easy… Only sometimes.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.