- I am taking N5 in July
- I’m almost through all the Genki 1 vocab (Anki), until end of Febuary
- I’m planning to finish Genki 1until mid/end March
- I’ll keep drilling the grammar points on BunPro
- I’m level 14 here on WaniKani
- I’ve got “A Dictionary of Basic Japanese Grammar”, but I’m just using it as cross reference for Genki
- I’ve joined the Absolute Beginners Book Club and I also try to read one NHK Easy article a day
- I haven’t started with KameSame
When I’m done with Genki 1, I’ve got a bit more time, so the the question is: How should I use it?
Should I …
- already start Genki 2 and the respective vocab deck?
- look for a N5 specific vocab deck?
- drill a Core 2k, 3k, etc. deck?
- give a shot at some older JLPT’s?
- planned to do this from May/June anyways, but I could start earlier
- enjoy Animal Crossing: New Horizons in Japanese for 2 - 3 weeks
I’ll do that anyways, but that will turn my gaming time into some Japanese time
I can’t really tell how much vocab I’ve already covered with Genki and my WankiKani knowledge or if I’ve got all the important grammar point after finishing Genki 1.
Thanks for you advice