What Paradise Feels Like :D

29 Likes

I would die of boredom.

2 Likes

Nice work! Just about 1,5 years, thats quite the pace.

Just a heads up though, your exactly stuck in Reality. Paradise was levels 41-50 :wink:

But whatever, BASK IN THE GOLDEN GLORY OF CRABYGATOR FAITHFUL PUPIL
:crabigator::crabigator::crabigator::crabigator::crabigator::crabigator::crabigator::crabigator::crabigator::crabigator::crabigator::crabigator::crabigator::crabigator::crabigator::crabigator::crabigator::crabigator::crabigator::crabigator::crabigator::crabigator::crabigator::crabigator::crabigator::crabigator:

3 Likes

5 Likes

2 Likes

Awesome job!!! I’d feel so proud. :slight_smile: :clap:

1 Like

Cool! Awesome progress haha

1 Like

Long way to go.

1 Like

O.o Thought this was urban tale.

2 Likes

Much thanks, comrades.

Not gonna lie though - kinda hated the world around level 57 when I had 800+ reviews and 200+ in apprentice.

But now I’m all like

Keep fighting the good fight! A moderate amount every day / every other day goes a long way. Also don’t forget to use vacation mode when you can’t consistently do reviews.

4 Likes

Nice job Bip

1 Like

おめでとう!

What would you say was the toughest level, or the hardest thing for you to overcome/understand?

Any level that stood out as totally easy?

どうもありがとうございます!

I think the toughest level for me was somewhere between 50 - 58 where I had a perfect storm of having just come back from a vacation / being rusty plus not having a lot of time to clear reviews which eventually led to my having something like anywhere from 300 - 800 reviews / day for about a week.

It wasn’t any one level that was hard, just the timing was really bad also with the glut of fast levels in the high 40s (since you can guru those levels without needing to guru radicals) which meant that I ended up biting off more than I could chew for a while.

In terms of hardest thing for me to understand / overcome are kanji that look extremely similar to me. For example the one for “net” and the one for “cable” look super similar to me and they end up in endless cycles of making it to Enlightened and then falling back to Guru when I inevitably mix them up XD Some day they’ll burn too…

Easiest levels were definitely the first few levels and then somewhere in high 40s when I was doing levels in 5 days or so without yet facing the consequences of clearing those levels at that speed XD

がんばれ!

2 Likes

Oh why hello thar Ben. Much thanks, comrade

1 Like

Congratulations! I’m working with the hopes of seeing my dashboard like that by the end of the month.

1 Like

I might purposely take those high 40s especially slow after hearing all this.

2 Likes

Thanks!
I’ll be wary of those fast levels and try to space out my kanji appropriately in order to slow them down.

I could NOT handle 800 reviews a day or 300 in one sitting.

1 Like

danggg, I got a long way to go.

2 Likes

Bravo, sir. おめでとう!

1 Like

Congrats! I’m jelly of your 34 reviews next day xD I’m still churning through 100-200 reviews/day after over a month later from levelling to 60 xD

1 Like