What Kind of numbers here can I expect?

2 Likes

Yup, this is the reason.

7 Likes

This means that the user has learned 74% of all kanji available in WK. This is not the same as the dashboard percentages for each level’s radicals and kanji.

Damn, that means having at least 16% of all kanji on WK bounce back to apprentice (assuming they only did 90% of the lessons) and up to 26%. That’s… impressive? I guess?

Anyway, good luck @TheMusicalNinja :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Maybe it’s also because they didn’t learn the related vocabulary, so it would be more difficult to remember them?

Anyway back to the main question, my stats are also not super representative because I just came back after a month long break. My apprentice pile is about twice as big as it would usually be, but normally my numbers are 150 - 500 - 500 - 2000 - 5000!

4 Likes

This is mine as of today:

I try to not have more than about 120 items in Apprentice at all times, that seems to be the amount of reviews I can handle. I do that because of advice from this thread here, and it works for me:

4 Likes

Apprentice, gure and Master pretty much always are around these numbers. Enlightenment still growing since I have yet to burn items.

I have 100% burned :stuck_out_tongue: officially completed WK.

17 Likes

giphy

9 Likes

Wait what ?

2 Likes

I think a more interesting question is why?

2 Likes

How? :astonished:

2 Likes

Profiles not in sync.

What’s not in sync?

I presumed that sigolino resurrected all but 357 items, and they’re just sitting in the lesson queue.

2 Likes

Her WK profile says level 3.

What would that have to do with how the dashboard shows items in various categories though.

Oh, is sigolino just not subscribed now? Is that all it is?

1 Like

Maybe I’m wrong. It just looks to me like reset to level 3 and burned everything, but forums still show level 60.

Didn’t they make it so that if you get to level 60 you stay looking like level 60 on the forums, even if you stop subscribing?

Or even if it’s not level 60, the forum just shows what you would be if you were subscribed.

2 Likes

Did they? I’m pretty new to the forums. We’re you level 60 before you reset a while back? I remember seeing you a fairly low level.

I’ve always been subscribed since I started. Yes, I did reach 60 and reset and reach 60 again.

It used to be that when someone stopped subscribing, they would actually look like they were level 3 on the forum. And I guess the website itself still does that. But they made it so that the forum just gives you a grey badge with the number you had reached while subscribed when you aren’t subscribed. Except that if you get to 60 it’s gold.

1 Like