What is your biggest review session?

Did a 100-review session yesterday.
Now deal with it boys.

I’ve been away for 8 months (just didn’t have the time or energy after a few months into my pregnancy) and literally just logged in last night to find 1300+ reviews waiting. Got about 200 done last night and 300 today.

The nice thing is many of them were waiting to be burned so they won’t be coming back as I keep on digging into the pile. Also really glad to see how many I still remember regardless of never running across them in daily conversation like 考古学.

Also frustrating to see how many I recognize but either forget the meaning or the reading, but better than the ones I don’t have any memory of at all!

1 Like

Can I ask you something? That design reminds me a lot to the heat review bar from Anki, did you somehow put your WaniKani kanji levels in Anki? I’m loving WaniKani, but sometimes I’m not on my computer and I can’t review the kanji! I’ve seen a few ways to have WaniKani in your phone, and I’ve seen that there are WaniKani decks for Anki, but I was just curious how you review your kanji! Maybe it’s just in your PC but I wanted to ask anyway, thanks in advance!

I’m just using the standard WaniKani desktop experience for doing lessons and reviews. I have a few user scripts to show different information on the front page. What you see is from the Wanikani Heatmap script.

2 Likes

if you are looking for something on your phone there is

or

2 Likes

I just met this little lady for the first time. I got super busy with grad school for the past 4 months and didn’t have any time for WK. Turned in my last paper of the semester last night and I’ve got a 3 hour work shift ahead of me in an empty library so I’m trying to bully myself into doing some reviews right now by posting here. Can’t say a pile this big doesn’t feel daunting… :grimacing:

3 Likes

Highest mine has ever gotten is probably over 550. I think that’s happened twice and it took me like a week to get them back down to zero.

1 Like

Mine was about 200; don’t remember the exact number.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.