What is the highest you have let your reviews stack up to?

I was afraid to forget about WK if I put it to vacation mode and not get any notifications daily!! But maybe if I really put myself to it for a few days to work on the queue, I could do that… Thanks for the tip though!

I think around 300 for me. I didn’t even miss a day but if I only review once a day it can happen.

I stopped WK for around six months when I came to Japan. I didn’t put it on vacation mode because I always told myself that I would get back to it, but working mondays to saturdays with no holidays and some overtime, I never had the energy to study anything. I only got back to studying japanese once I decided that I would stay longer in Japan.

I don’t remember the exact number I got at that time, but I think that it was around 2000 reviews. I took quite a while to make it lower, since there was a lot I didn’t remember and I made many mistakes.

1 Like

Staring in shadows. I try not to pass 90.
I am a newbie bytheway.
I am not prepared!

around 650, and it was pretty exhausting. I can’t even imagine those who have 2000~ reviews ._.

Took me a month exactly, after being away for two months. I’m on mobile so I can’t post the progress graph now, but I posted it previously in the 0/0 streak thread

1 Like

About 400 I think. But right now I constantly have ~200-300 reviews and ~300+ lessons because I’m using exams as an excuse to procrastinate (or using WK to procrastinate exams…?).

2 Likes

I wouldn’t put it on vacation mode for too long, just 6, maybe 12 or 24 hours at a time. Then come back and do another batch and a bit later another until you are back at 0. But that obviously depends on your personality because „forgetting about WaniKani“ was never a worry I had. I have been trying to be less obsessed about it and focus on other resources for months but I keep failing…

1 Like

wow nice, hehe… out of curiosity, how has your accuracy been?

60+ and that’s only once I wake up in the morning. Otherwise I would not let it stack that much!

I thought @bladepoint reset there for a second.

3 Likes

I know, right? I thought that was me for a second. I didn’t remember making that post

2 Likes

Like 75% which is okay since I hadn’t seen most of the words in almost an entire year.

Oh sorry… Didn’t know you’re Saitama. Shouldn’t have used that avatar :rofl:

3 Likes

I think mine hits 500-700 every week …,

1 Like

No, now you follow @bladepoint into every thread and post after he does to maximize the confusion.

6 Likes

every week?!

at that point i’d just deactivate my account and study Mongolian basket weaving instead

5 Likes

2009 was the highest mine ever got, when I took a 3 year break from WK. I decided it was best to reset rather than tackle reviews after so long away.

Don’t do finals kids, it ruins your life.

(This is the second time I’ve done this D:)

4 Likes

mine seem to constantly be over 400 these days :cry: