What in the world, Crabigator?!

afbeelding
o.o

9 Likes

さすが!It read you pretty accurately, huh? :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

I got the addon that shows me the example sentences clozed deletion style when i review at my PC, and some of those are hilarious.

1 Like

「頼むから、現実を見てくれよ!これはケーキじゃなくてうんちなんだ!」

“For God’s sake, face reality! This isn’t cake, it’s poop!”

For 現実. I can sense a pattern here.
In all fairness though. Weird stuff is just easier to remember.

5 Likes

You just need to drink more water or maybe try some iogurt, or probiotics. They’re good for your :poop:

2 Likes

afbeelding

It’s not JUST teenage girls that use emotes, you know! x3

2 Likes

Hemorrhoids. Not enough fibre. Eating cooked chicken bones. Bowel cancer.

Here in Japan you can get kanji books where you’re taken on a magical learning adventure by a friendly poop sensei, a poopfessor…

4 Likes

It’s been linked before literally two minutes ago, but this reminds me of the unko gakuen book series (aimed at teaching Japanese natives kanji using the power of :poop:)

I find the example sentences bizarrely funny (and I’m not even usually into poop jokes!) :slight_smile:

Some examples I found on google (clumsy translations mine) :

うんこを守って戦ったかれの勇姿を忘れない。

Won’t forget his gallant figure fighting to protect poop.

地球上に存在しないはずの物質でできたうんこ。

Poop made from a substance that shouldn’t exist on this Earth.

人類の祖先については、サル説とうんこ説がある。

Regarding the ancestor of mankind, there are the monkey theory and the poop theory.

ドイツの工学博士がうんこと話せる機械を発明した。

A German engineering professor has invented a machine that can talk to poop.

EDIT: oops… seems I was @rumade’d ! Well, I guess I did add some extra value with the sentences…

4 Likes

Sorry sweetpea. As many people here (Japan) have told me, I’m めっちゃ早い.

It’s pretty amazing the amount of merchandise you can get with poop sensei on though!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.