What do you want now? (Request extensions here)

I have a script that might get close to what you want. It can autoplay after the meaning question and also autoplay after wrong answers. (You’ll have to enable that feature in the script’s settings and enable autoplay in WaniKani’s built in settings.)

@kchattbox
@Kotorizukii

Yeah I thought so too :wink: hence, a spitball. I was thinking about it, and when methods like subscribing to two streams (one with, and one without subs) and subtracting them to acquire the subs came up I concluded that it was not worth the effort :stuck_out_tongue:

Hmm maybe everytime you do get the vocab wrong a pic appear in the corner to show what it is, the pic is of the user’s choosing.???

I’m looking for a userscript which sorts reviews items by historic accuracy. Or tips on getting the associated review statistics for items in the activeQueue and reviewQueue.

Any help would be appreciated :slight_smile:

Also looking for a way to cause a review failure of my overdue reviews items? (without having to actually review them and fail?) I know I’ll take a hit in SRS level for the items. I’m ok with that.

1 Like

I think you need more co-efficients (weights) here. For example, length of time overdue (freshness), level of item/number of answers given (history error margin), average answer input duration (ease of recall), and so on. Then in some preferences panel you could give a personal weight to each factor, positive or negative, to sort the queue according to training type.

That sounds great too. :slight_smile:

For my purpose, it doesn’t need to be very sophisticated. Sometimes I just want to quickly answer the “easy” stuff. At first approximation, this would be “anything I haven’t missed yet” …

Later, when I’m more relaxed, I can go through all the other items in the default order.

An extension (I meant userscrip I think) that randomizes wether Kenichi or Kyoko will read the vocab I just typed. Flaming Durtles has this function and now I only feel like doing reviews on my phone because it’s so good.
Oh, I’d also love one that hides those “Apprentice!” etc green and red popups during reviews.

You want this:

2 Likes

This is really great! I’m STILL on the lookout for something that hides the “Guru” or “Apprentice” popups during reviews. Ya got me on that? They distract me immensely :bug:

1 Like

There’s no need for a script, you can turn it off in the WK settings already:

3 Likes

:man_facepalming: Thanks… I’m sorry

2 Likes

No need to be sorry! We’re all here to learn (and maybe that also applies to WK‘s settings) :wink:

Is there an extension that shows a contextual sentence during reviews? It’ll be like a hint but at least you’ll use your knowledge of grammar and vocabulary to get the correct answer. Also, while WK’s context sentences are good, some of the words/kanjis haven’t been taught yet. Thank you.

Yep, [Userscript] Simple Show Context Sentence.

2 Likes

Thank you very much!

Thank you @Killua099 and @Kraits

This was exactly my thought process when I decided to implement the script. I find it rewarding when I don’t immediately recall the answer but then puzzle it out because I can read the context sentence.

Hi everyone, I took a month off and came back to 900 reviews. I’m still slogging through trying to clear out as much as I already know so I can focus on what I don’t.

So far I’ve used a review order script to pull all my burns to the front of the queue, since once they’re gone I don’t have to worry about them popping up. Once those were done I focused on Enlightened as those will take a bit longer to come back as well. (or at leas the ones I got right haha)

What I need now is a script that will just let me skip a card that I don’t know without actually answering it – so I can move through the queue until I get to one I know and can clear out of the way before going back to study the ones I can’t remember.

If this already exists let me know!

I think this one should do what you want:

2 Likes

BEAUTIFUL, that is exactly what I need!

1 Like

is there a script that gets the token from WK to a website with lyrics for japanese songs?

I mean it would do similar to the nhk easy news script showing the furigana to words we haven’t learned yet.