What do you want now? (Request extensions here)

I’d like either a lesson counter to show how many lessons you’ve done that day, or a daily lesson goal that you can set, so that I can feel like I’ve done all my lessons for the day rather than looking at the remaining lessons each time I’m on the dashboard and either being like “I did all my lessons, right?” or “but there’s so few lessons left, why can’t I just do them now >.<”

I had this idea over discord and figured I’d post it here in case anyone wants to attempt it:
There should be a userscript to test writing in reviews, and if you get the writing wrong you get the whole item wrong and it gets knocked down.
I’d try to make it myself, but I’d have no idea where to begin with something like that.

I’d love to have a script to get my reviews sooner in the day.
For example, if I have 10 reviews at 8pm and I do my reviews in the morning, I’d want to do them all at once.
Can be on demand or just putting all the reviews at the beginning of the day everyday.

No script can change the scheduling of reviews

Hibike%20Eupho%20surprise

Would it be possible to have a script enable the adding of synonyms during lesson quizzes? I very frequently go into the quizzes and enter something that isn’t quite what WK has (today I got flagged for defining 税金 as ‘taxes’ rather than ‘tax’), and it’d be nice to be able to update that in the quiz rather than having to remember what the item and mistake was, then navigate to the kanji or vocab page to update it there after I finish lessons.

like this?

edit: reading again it seems you want the feature to be available during quizzes right after the lessons? i’m not aware of such a script specifically for that case.

This is something I’ve been meaning to make already. I’ll have a look tonight how much work it would be to fork the above script.

@reichter Try this.

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/372043-wanikani-lesson-user-synonyms-2-kumi-fork

I added the functionality of adding synonyms during the quiz to the above script. Only had one lessons to test it on, but I think it should work.

is there a script for grouping my correct and incorrect answers ordered by the hour of the day for statistics purposes?
For example, 08:00 - 10:00 %80 overall success, 18:00 - 20:00 %67 ?

Accuracy screenshots

@Chopper,

If you have Open Framework installed, paste the following code in your Javascript console (press F12 and click on the Console tab):

Click to open code
wkof.include('Apiv2');
wkof.ready('Apiv2').then(fetch_data).then(process_data);
function fetch_data() {
	return wkof.Apiv2.fetch_endpoint('/reviews');
}
function process_data(json) {
	let stages = ['Lessons', 'Apprentice 1', 'Apprentice 2', 'Apprentice 3', 'Apprentice 4', 'Guru 1', 'Guru 2', 'Master', 'Enlightened'];
	let reviews = json.data;
	let hourCount = new Array(12).fill(0);
	let hourCorrect = new Array(12).fill(0);
	reviews.forEach(review => {
		let hour = new Date(review.data.created_at).getHours();
		let bin = Math.floor(hour/2);
		hourCount[bin]++;
		if (review.data.ending_srs_stage > review.data.starting_srs_stage) {
			hourCorrect[bin]++;
		}
	});
	let output = ['Accuracy:'];
	for (let i=0; i<12; i++) {
		let time = ('0'+(i*2)).slice(-2)+':00 - '+('0'+((i+1)*2)).slice(-2)+':00';
		if (hourCount[i] > 0) {
			output.push('  '+time+': '+(hourCorrect[i] / hourCount[i] * 100).toFixed(2)+'%');
		} else {
			output.push('  '+time+': ---');
		}
	}
	console.log(output.join('\n'));
}

You’ll get something like this:

Accuracy:
  00:00 - 02:00: 62.22%
  02:00 - 04:00: ---
  04:00 - 06:00: ---
  06:00 - 08:00: 95.24%
  08:00 - 10:00: 68.32%
  10:00 - 12:00: 69.28%
  12:00 - 14:00: 68.22%
  14:00 - 16:00: 67.92%
  16:00 - 18:00: 67.24%
  18:00 - 20:00: 49.93%
  20:00 - 22:00: 65.35%
  22:00 - 24:00: 61.85%

Halfway done \o.o/

Thanks a ton! I’ve installed it but am out of lessons until I level up this evening, I’ll report back when I have a chance to test it out.

thank you sir!
results are in but nothing fancy…

00:00 - 02:00: 72.67%
02:00 - 04:00: 79.47%
04:00 - 06:00: 76.77%
06:00 - 08:00: 79.94%
08:00 - 10:00: 78.21%
10:00 - 12:00: 80.88%
12:00 - 14:00: 77.94%
14:00 - 16:00: 79.37%
16:00 - 18:00: 76.72%
18:00 - 20:00: 76.84%
20:00 - 22:00: 78.35%
22:00 - 24:00: 76.40%

Just tested the script. It worked for kanji and vocab, but I don’t think it worked for radicals. Not a big deal since radicals are so easy anyway. I think it may have also caused a synonym I entered during the lesson to appear twice (at least temporarily; looking at the radical page, it seems wk doesn’t allow repeats). Now that I think about it, the radical lesson pages looked a little bit wonky (it had double entry available for synonyms iirc). Again, not particularly important, but figured I’d report on it! If you need I can screen cap in a week if you need me to try recreating the problem with radicals :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m actually on a break from WK now, due to other studies, so if it’s working well enough I’ll leave it as is for now. I’ll definitely get back to it when I start doing WK again.

I like @seanblue’s Show Specific SRS Level in Reviews, but that “Guru 1” or “Guru 2” etc info is only shown in Reviews (well, the name said so). May I please have this info available on Radical/Kanji/Vocab page as well? So that this won’t be displayed as Guru only, but Guru 3, or Apprentice 4, and so on. See my screenshot. And can I also have info from the script that if the current Radical/Kanji/Vocab is one of my leeches that were calculated in total on my dashboard using @seanblue’s WK Dashboard SRS and Leech Breakdown, there would be something to tell me that this is one of my leeches, and if it’s not too hard to add, show also another homophone (if this is the case for the leech) kanji/vocab on the current page side by side with the current kanji/vocab.

Just noticed this thread.
How about one where during Kanji lessons it displays both unyomi and kunyomi readings? I know it can be overwhelming to learn both at once, but I like the feeling of knowing both readings before I get to the vocab lessons, which I can then fly through.

I would like to have a script that show during review if an item (radical, kanji, vocab) has not reached guru at least once. Just any little visual indicator would be ok.

Because my policy is too get all new items to guru without any mistake, thanks to ignore script, to be able to level up quickly, but once an item reach guru then be much more strict about mistakes… However sometimes I get confused and ignore item from previous levels :sweat_smile:

Following up, and I ran into a bug where pressing space bar while filling in a synonym during the quiz causes the screen to jump around, and ‘f’ key causes the drop down menu to close (and subsequently open up). I’m out of lessons right now, but I’ll do a bit more playing around with this and see if I replicate the problem later and in different places.

Will look into it tomorrow