What do you want now? (Request extensions here)

a bit late… youre already lvl 60 haha :smiley:

you could technically use level up celebrator script and add a custom gif of whatever you want :wink:

1 Like

Yeah, I’m aware of that. My comment was just to mess around a little bit :stuck_out_tongue: My bad.

2 Likes

I figured, but i thought in the off chance you were serious i might answer haha, and I expected my post to get some of those comments, since you should already want to give a correct answer to begin with, and as Mempo so eloquently pointed out, it might be used to cheat, but then again, the examples he used like the override script allow for “cheating” too and yet they exist too so that should in itself not be a reason for it not to exist.
Either way, I hope someone seriously takes a look at this :slight_smile:

1 Like

You just have to change the image of the level up celebrator

2 Likes

I don’t need a userscript as per say but I wanted to know if there is a script which tells me the SRS level of a particular item on their page? Like the default is just streak but it doesn’t tell me which Apprentice/Guru level it is.

There was a script that recoloured items on the level / vocab etc. pages based on their srs levels (I think it was this one), but I’m not sure if it works anymore.

1. Dashboard notes
    Every time I get a new pile of lessons and figure out how many I want to do each day / at what times etc., I always feel like I want to write it down somewhere that’s easily visible to remind me. It’d be really useful to be able to keep notes directly on the dashboard.

2. See lesson item type count on dashboard / somewhere without having to enter a lesson
    Is this a thing already? Am I missing something? Why can’t I see how many kanji lessons I have without actually going into a lesson? :neutral_face:

3. Temporarily increase lesson batch size
    I usually do lessons in batches of seven, but if I only have eight lessons I want to do them all at once. Going to the settings page to up the batch size (and remembering to put it back afterwards) is a bit of a pain :smiley:

1 Like

Ooh, that’s just what I wanted. Thanks! :smile:

Maybe I just haven’t been able to find it, but a script where your incorrect answers get sent to the back of your review list?
Rather than coming up immediately after telling you the answer, so your brain isn’t working to remember the information.

2 Likes

Is there a script available to hide/blur the translations of example sentences in lessons?

I think this works on the lessons page. If not, let me know.

1 Like

Thanks! Installed it and it works perfectly.

1 Like

I’d like either a lesson counter to show how many lessons you’ve done that day, or a daily lesson goal that you can set, so that I can feel like I’ve done all my lessons for the day rather than looking at the remaining lessons each time I’m on the dashboard and either being like “I did all my lessons, right?” or “but there’s so few lessons left, why can’t I just do them now >.<”

I had this idea over discord and figured I’d post it here in case anyone wants to attempt it:
There should be a userscript to test writing in reviews, and if you get the writing wrong you get the whole item wrong and it gets knocked down.
I’d try to make it myself, but I’d have no idea where to begin with something like that.

I’d love to have a script to get my reviews sooner in the day.
For example, if I have 10 reviews at 8pm and I do my reviews in the morning, I’d want to do them all at once.
Can be on demand or just putting all the reviews at the beginning of the day everyday.

No script can change the scheduling of reviews

1 Like

Hibike%20Eupho%20surprise

1 Like

Would it be possible to have a script enable the adding of synonyms during lesson quizzes? I very frequently go into the quizzes and enter something that isn’t quite what WK has (today I got flagged for defining 税金 as ‘taxes’ rather than ‘tax’), and it’d be nice to be able to update that in the quiz rather than having to remember what the item and mistake was, then navigate to the kanji or vocab page to update it there after I finish lessons.

2 Likes

like this?

edit: reading again it seems you want the feature to be available during quizzes right after the lessons? i’m not aware of such a script specifically for that case.

1 Like