We’ve Updated Our Billing Emails

Agreed. It takes up so much space on the top and doesn’t acknowledge that I’ve clicked on it.

1 Like

Thanks again, @Kumirei! You are awesome :grin:

1 Like

Sorry, didn’t see your reply at first!

Once you have uBlock Origin installed, you can right-click its button near the URL bar (if it’s active on the current webpage; just left-click to toggle it on/off), then select “block element.” From there, you just click on any red field you see. (You can undo blocks by going to “Options” and deleting the lines you want to unblock.)

However, @Kumirei’s userscript is probably the better solution here, now that it exists :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Yeah, they’re not responsive to user feedback. Instead they always tell us to email them, which makes you wonder if they ever read the forums at all. The old “we are a small team” excuse just doesn’t fly any more since they posted job listings here a few months back.

1 Like

It just seems silly to me that they announce changes on these forums, and then even respond a few times, meanwhile this is the 2nd time I’ve been met with complete radio silence just for asking about an X button on a banner that always gets left up for weeks at a time.

1 Like

We just want to make sure you read our announcements 100s of times to make sure you know it really well before it burns.

(Actually, though, sorry about that: both the lack of x button and not seeing your message about it before is poor form on our part - I think our response to issues on forums will get better when we finally hire a new customer support person).

11 Likes

If only I could be the customer support person… I read these things for fun!

8 Likes

I’d enter tickets just to get rick rolled.

6 Likes

Thank you so much for your response, and of course for the newly-added X buttons!!
I sincerely apologize if I might’ve seemed hostile in my frustration :sweat_smile: but again, thank you!

Edit:
@Kumirei, you are already “honorary customer support person” in my heart, thank you again for everything you do both here and at bunpro.jp :pray:

4 Likes

@Kai_973 it’s all good! You were being factual :joy:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.