Weow! Koohi.cafe - A WK friendly SRS [300 vocabulary lists!]

I can finally do reviews on my laptop. Thank you Rai-san :bangbang:

1 Like

BTW random question, but do you plan on putting up the last part of 化物語? The physical release is divided into two (上、下), but the digital into three (上、中、下). Seems a bit funny to have 2/3 on there.

1 Like

Yeah I might. I 100% did not realize that

2 Likes

Update 4/24

Fixed issues with the data preloader causing data on the interface to be out of sync.

Preloader

• Will clear the lessons cache after adding or deleting a word on the reader/lists page
  • Will clear the lessons cache after visting the lessons page (meaning no longer out of sync when going from quiz → lessons)

Reviews

• Header visibility should be restored when going from review/quiz → lessons @fioraaeterna

Is anyone else experiencing the toasts (bottom-right notifications) not going away?I forgot how my own site worked

6 Likes

Yes :durtle_hello:

3 Likes

Can you describe a little? Are you clicking the “disable help on this page” or are you clicking the “close all” button"? IIRC the settings are saved to the server so I don’t think there could be issues with stuff like local storage clearing or something

1 Like

Yes, and still they appear every morning several times a day on the front page

4 Likes

(from the main page)
As an unintended consequence of me fixing the login issues that occured when your token expires, I’ve had to completely overhaul the way saved user settings are retrieved. This may introduce bugs.

Change Log

• Fixed: Newest book on the library was not showing up
  • Toasts should properly go away on first page view
  • Vocab: if you click “do not show help” on the toasts, it will save. Before, you’d have to generate a list.
  • Lesson preloading is dead as a result of easily reproduceable bugs. RIP.
  • LOGGED OUT: The “favorite” and “already read” buttons are removed from books. Helps railroad the new user experience
  • LOGGED OUT: Settings will be saved within your session. Should help the website feel responsive to actions.

@Redglare maybe this should fix the toasts issues?
I never imagined that writing 50 lines to fix a bug would result in me writing 2000 over the next couple of days. Coder moment xd

6 Likes

It’s fixed! :durtle_noice: Seems like the library page toast is bugged tho. I don’t use that page much so I didn’t notice until now. Toast is super sticky, literally comes back upon every refresh of the page.

2 Likes

Loading unknown words worked sketchily before, but now it doesn’t seem to work at all. Everything is red for me. Would it be wise to save that to db so you wouldn’t have to calculate it everytime (and wait for like a minute)?

BTW there’s quite a bit of console logging visible that you probably want to suppress in production.

3 Likes

I had to set my wk level again

Some more “minor” bugs.
On the library page, if you scroll far down and then click on a collection (not just one single book), for example neon genesis, the page will still be scrolled to the bottom, and the book will be at the top of the page forcing you to scroll up to be able to see it.

Upon completing reviews, the Practice button, stays highlighted and contains the previous count of due reviews (even if new ones are available). Refreshing the page fixes it however.

1 Like

I singlehandedly made rainous overhaul a system LESGOOO

2 Likes

AND LOOK AT HOW THAT TURNEDOUTTTTT

2 Likes

I haven’t looked at this in a while… I don’t suppose that regular users can export books to Anki now?

I think you can do it here flfl-cli You probably need an account

1 Like

Been doing it for about a year :grin:.

3 Likes

hmm, that works, but when I try to export Honzuki I only get 2977 words. Shouldn’t I get all 5925?

There’s a bug with the frequency input. Put in -1 to get all the words :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ah, cool!

@Raionus If there are books I would like to see added, I don’t suppose I could just send you EPUBs or .TXTs?

1 Like