Weow! Koohi.cafe - A WK friendly SRS [300 vocabulary lists!]

I did.
I did.
I did not. I came in to say the login wasn’t working for me, in case others were experiencing the same, and I even wished you luck with it.
That was a genuine post describing a problem. I didn’t come in to abuse you or anyone.

1 Like

Apologies then. I’ve just confirmed account creation and login works. It’s possible that you’ve typed your password wrong at account creation. If you provide a username, I can delete your account and then you can try again.

Alternatively if you don’t wish to use the service, I recommend giving the username anyway so your email can be deleted from the server.

Not sure if this is the right place for little things like this, but I think the Kanji in the title are off for this one:
kns

2 Likes

Yeah this is a good place for it. Thanks for pointing that out. It should be fixed now :ok_hand:

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure it said I was level 6 before I leveled up too, should be lvl 7 now

2 Likes

Small, but I think you can go ahead and add 人間失格 and こころ as free resources right? They are free for download on amazon.

2 Likes

4617/750 = 6 no? You start at level 0

Are they? Yeah I guess I can change them then.

Unrelated - you were in college right? Have you graduated yet?

2 Likes

YEBOI 2 degrees and gettin ready to go overseas :sunglasses:

1 Like

Congrats! Japan I assume?

1 Like

This assumption is correct

1 Like

Just to add to this, I just did my reviews and gained a level, even though I shouldn’t have.

Koohi_Level

The number by “Next Level” did not go down to 0.
At the same time, when it went to 0 last week or so, my level did not go up.
The Level isn’t really important to me, but I suppose that’s not supposed to happen :woman_shrugging:
Unless I am misinterpreting what those numbers mean.

2 Likes

Okay, I’ll have to take everyone’s word for it then. The numbers are counted client-side, so there’s no possibility of like a “level up event” not triggering or the numbers being outdated. Maybe I’ve done something wrong with the calculations.

Thanks for sharing. I’ll look into it.

2 Likes

Level rehaul

Prestige levels

Custom unlockable skins

MONETARY REWARDS

EXP BOOST MICROTRANSACTIONS

2 Likes

Exporter seems be borked. On FF I get a CORS issue about the api, Chrome just gives me 404 on the word generation. Couldn’t get it to work on Safari either.

:pray:

1 Like

Accidentally pushed a messed up branch

1 Like

We good

1 Like

Thank you! Any update on the exporter frequency bug? :blush:

BTW I can’t find a link to your patreon on the top post or on koohi readily, maybe put it somewhere subtly? Unless you really don’t want to promote it that much. Especially since the info there is pretty outdated.

1 Like

It’s kind of in a tough spot right now. Like, I don’t really actually do the rewards anymore, since they’re for Floflo and half the things like… straight up don’t exist. So I kind of just let people keep donating but I don’t advertise it anywhere.

I take one-off donos on Ko-fi though. Ngl my monetization is in shambles rn.

3 Likes

Fight the power

2 Likes

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! No P2Win! Bad User!