Welcome to the new WaniKani forums

I hope, you do something about the background color soon. This white looks awfully provisional and it’s tiring to read in the threads like that. :confused: I liked the old colors way better.

Wait, you don’t like it?

See about 3 posts above yours. User tenderwaffles has made a Stylish to skin it over the old WK greys.

I love it. But Kumirei beat me to posting it. We’ve been having a friendly competition in helping people.

Ahh. I see.

I approve.

1 Like

The white’s fine to me, tbh. I like white, it’s clear and bright. But that’s just me, obviously quite a few people don’t like it =P Maybe they could put a day/night theme option, like gmail and Anki does. Or a “midday” option as well, for the greys people like XP

Also, the setup of this forum is very much akin to Tapastic’s forum, which is good! Almost a direct rip, though ^^;

…hello :slight_smile:

Welcome! :hugging:

Hello! How are you?

So glad i found this site

1 Like

And we are glad to have found you!

1 Like

More improvements!

Really nice!!

Maybe Tapastic (whatever/whoever that is) also uses Discourse. It’s a forum platform. Multiple forums work this way. So, it’s not a “rip”.

1 Like

Hello, welcome to you and @weslee.

Aha, I didn’t mean to offend? And this does indeed seem to be the case. Thank you for correcting me, albeit with such sass =P

Also, tapastic is a webcomic site, and I highly recommend it cause it’s got some crazy awesome comics there. And if you wanted to make a webcomic yourself, you could go right on ahead using their site too, super easy to use.

You didn’t offend me, I was just letting you know. In my just-waking-up mind you sounded offended to me, like WK was at fault for ripping the design.

No sass meant either. Sleepy and direct.

Hmm, thanks. I’ve been out of the webcomic loop for a long time now… Heck, I still think fondly of the Keenspace days… And my comic and fellow artist friends and our crossovers…

Lolol, I was thinking maybe I misread between the lines. I wasn’t offended at the design choice, I think it’s boss. Just concerned for the reasoning =P (was)

Yeah man, comic circles are awesome, and while sometimes there are real young’uns around, the community there is pretty tight. I imagine it’s like this one, bit I actually haven’t spent much time with this community tbh… ^^;

Hello I am new to Wanikani. How are ya’ll?

2 Likes

Welcome!